This sponsored report was commissioned by Boostability as is available for complimentary download
Search engine optimization (SEO) and social marketing are the most difficult and potentially productive investments small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) can make in growing an enduring business. Both require active engagement, authentic content and time to build strong relationships that drive increased web traffic.
This report examines the optimum approach for sellers of marketing automation to expand their product mix to include SEO and social marketing services and outlines the key components of a comprehensive marketing automation strategy for SMBs.
Why You Should Read ‘Selling SEO & Social Automation to SMBs’
Download and read the report to learn:
- How SEO and social marketing investments can contribute to a website winning the battle for search authority and relevance that produce top-ranked results.
- How providers such as Boostability Inc. balance the complexity of SEO and social content management with the need to stay aligned with their customers’ in-store and online messaging.
- How and when SMBs should add SEO and social marketing to their sales investments.
Who should read this report:
- SMB owners and marketers
- Agency and Reseller leadership
- Sales leaders in web presence, business listings and marketing automation