The Professional Services vertical includes SMBs in consulting, legal, human resources, design, architecture and advertising/public relations.
The report includes how much SMBs plan to spend on both traditional and digital channels now and in the future. It also covers complementary marketing and business service products that SMBs use and plan to use.
The Small Businesses in Professional Services report includes 16 charts and 4 pages of commentary on:
- Their use of free and paid media
- How these SMBs are using:
- Customer Lists
- Social media
- Traditional media
- Other advertising services these SMBs have considered using
- Future spend and investment
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to professional services small businesses or financial services small businesses
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the small business software and cloud services marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital or traditional media products