The smartphone revolution turns ten this year, and we’ve come a long way. But many are far behind, still operating with a desktop mindset. They’ll be left behind the next era of mobile, defined by native-social, voice interfaces and multimedia, not banner ads and traditional search.
Why Read this Report
- Examine the whole paid mobile ad pie
- Identify localized and non-localized ad revenue
- Review ad revenue by format (i.e. search, traditional display, traditional video, native-social and messaging)
- Assess influencing factors to mobile success (i.e. ad blocking, search)
- Isolate opportunities presenting themselves to the market
Who Should Read Report
- CMOs and marketing executives
- Ad agencies
- Local advertising resellers
- AdTech or MarTech companies
- National advertisers and brands that compete in local markets
- Journalists, analysts or investors tracking mobile tech, media and advertising evolution
About Industry Watch Reports
BIA/Kelsey’s Industry Watch series examines key trends and opportunities in tech and media sectors. Applying BIA/Kelsey’s analytical and editorial eye, it selects topics based on the criteria of industry growth, disruption, opportunity or notable lessons.
These reports join BIA/Kelsey’s editorial calendar, with the additional opportunity for companies to underwrite distribution. This includes industry players that wish to bring reports out from the paywall, thereby amplifying the marketplace’s access to, and awareness of, a given topic. Underwriters get brand benefit in being associated with the free and open distribution of an industry report.
Marchex has underwritten the distribution of this report. BIA/Kelsey maintains editorial independence throughout all stages of production. Report contents are not co-produced or influenced by underwriters, though they can provide source material and data on which analysts build narrative, at their full discretion.