Media Ad View Reports – Three Levels of Detail
BIA/Kelsey delivers three types of Media Ad View reports, each offering different levels of information for understanding where the money is in local media markets. Markets are organized by the 362 Core Based Statistical Areas (CBSAs) or TV/Radio markets.
- Media Ad View: Scan Reports
Snapshot of media share for each of the 12 media segments, now and 5 years from now.
- Media Ad View: General Category Reports
A 12 by 12 ad grid displaying ad spend by category for 12 local media categories.
- Media Ad View: Detailed Category Reports
A drill down into the 94 subcategories across the 12 general ad categories for all local media. Includes an online distribution analysis.
Media Ad View: Scan Reports
Media Ad View: Scan Reports offer concise comparative data for a specific market. The report provides a snapshot of a local marketplace, relative share of media for each of the 12 different media segments, now and 5 years from now. (This report does not include ad categories.)
This report is a two-page summary delivered in PDF format.
Media Ad View: General Category Reports
Media Ad View: Category Reports provide a 12 by 12 ad grid displaying ad spend by category for twelve local media categories. The report offers the following information in easy-to-understand chart format:
- Ad revenue estimates for all media across advertising categories
- Percent of total ad spending by media and by advertising category
- Ad spending and revenue changes for 12 media categories (2011-2016)
- Total market advertising revenue by media
- Media revenue shares index: relative to national revenue shares
- Annual revenue changes by media (2011-2016)
- Local market total ad spend
- Map depicting the local market
- Comprehensive profiles on each of the 12 ad categories. This information gives sales managers colorful pie-chart visuals to share with local advertisers
This report is 15 pages plus and delivered in PDF format.
Media Ad View: Detailed Category Reports
Media Ad View: Detailed Category Reports are our most comprehensive ad revenue reports, providing details of adverting revenue dollars across major business categories and an analysis of online revenue distribution.
Including all the data from the General Category Report, the unique value of a Detailed Category Report is the interactive Excel™ file that allows you to drill down into 94 detailed categories individually to generate a series of pie charts and tables that examine that category in a local market. Data charts include:
- Ad spending share by media for the current year and for each year five years out
- Estimated annual advertising revenues
- Share of total annual advertising revenues by media
- Annual growth in advertising revenues by media
- Online advertising distribution across local search, video, classifieds/verticals and other displays
Using this information, businesses can see exactly what car dealers or health care providers are spending (or will spend) in a market and on what (i.e., TV, mobile, online, radio, direct mail, etc.) The online advertising distribution analysis offers vital intelligence around how advertisers are spending their money and on what. From this analysis, businesses can learn the ultimate spending from keywords for different advertiser categories
Media Ad View: Detailed Category Reports make it extremely easy to use and sort a large amount of information. This information can then be printed for use in sales training, business development and competitive analysis.
Generated using the most rigorous methodology in the industry and our in-depth knowledge gained from over 29 years of estimating and forecasting local advertising, Media Ad View reports are the most reliable and credible ad reports available in the media industry.
No matter which report you choose, you won’t have to guess what is going on in your market – with Media Ad View, your decisions will be based on sound research and analysis and competitive intelligence..
Contact us today at Sales@biakelsey.com or (703) 818-2425 to learn more about
ordering Media Ad View Reports for your local market. Need multiple market
reports? Ask us about bundled pricing.