The summit will gather brands, agencies, media and adtech/martech platforms that are targeting local audiences, to examine the drivers of an estimated $61B in brand-to-local marketing spending.
CHANTILLY, Va. (Feb. 10, 2016) – BIA/Kelsey today announced keynoters for BIA/Kelsey BRANDS: The Brand-to-Local Marketing Summit, taking place March 22, in New York City. The summit will examine the drivers of $61 billion in spending by franchise and brand marketers targeting local audiences, as well as the roles of agencies, media and adtech/martech companies.
The keynoters for BIA/Kelsey BRANDS are:
- John Costello, President, Global Marketing and Innovation, Dunkin’ Brands, who will discuss innovations and directions in localizing a brand in a mobile consumer marketplace.
- Bruce Rogers, Chief Insights Officer and Head of the CMO Practice at Forbes, who will offer insights into why CMOs need to have a local strategy and what it should look like.
- Radha Subramanyam, President of Insights, Research and Data Analytics, iHeartMedia, who will discuss reaching, connecting with and engaging consumers with cross-platform strategies.
“Brands and their agencies, retailers and franchisees have more choices than ever for reaching local consumers,” said Rick Ducey, managing director, BIA/Kelsey and BIA/Kelsey BRANDS conference chair. “Yet, significant issues around measurement and benchmarking make the planning and execution process challenging. It takes knowledge, experience, data and the right partners to do it well. At BIA/Kelsey BRANDS, we’ll take a close look at how brands, agencies and platform providers are maximizing brand-to-local opportunities, and what it all means for local media companies and marketing solution providers.”
The BIA/Kelsey BRANDS speaker roster also includes brand and agency execs from U-Haul International, Under Armour, Advance Auto Parts, Mediavest, USIM and GroupM; media execs from The Weather Company, Pandora, ESPN and YP; adtech/martech experts and platforms including Waze, IBM Watson, Netsertive, Brandify, SOCi, Surefire Social and Local ID; and industry influencers comScore, IAB, MediaPost and GeoMarketing.com.
The program will offer a 360-degree view of the trends, technologies and alliances required for brand-to-local marketing success. Session highlights include:
- Defining the $61 Billion Brand-to-Local Market Opportunity in 2016
- Charting the Course for Using Local to Drive Value for Brands
- Brand-to-Local Marketing Strategies: Cracking the Code
- Brands Go Local with Data-Driven Marketing
- Programmatic + Local TV = Audience Targeting
- Martech and Realizing the Promise of Local at Scale
- Tapping the Power of Co-Op, Market Development Funds and Brand Networks
- Location-Based Marketing – Mobile, Beacons, IoT
BIA/Kelsey BRANDS also features the 2016 edition of the GOLOCAL Awards, a competition to identify and celebrate the most successful local marketing initiatives deployed by brands and agencies. The deadline for entries is Friday, Feb. 19, 2016. Visit http://biakelsey.com/brands/golocal.asp for guidelines and the online entry form.
More information about BIA/Kelsey BRANDS, including the agenda, speakers, sponsors and online registration, is available at http://www.biakelsey.com/BRANDS.
Webinar: Programmatic Comes to Local Television in 2016
Programmatic advertising will be a key discussion topic at BIA/Kelsey BRANDS next month. On Feb. 17, during the lead up to the conference, BIA/Kelsey will host a free webinar focused on the rise of local programmatic advertising in local television markets. The webinar will present a range of perspectives on programmatic – agency, platform and media – with panelists from USIM, Videa, Rentrak, Sinclair Digital Group and Strata. The webinar will be co-moderated by BIA/Kelsey’s Rick Ducey and USIM’s Director of Programmatic Strategy Mitch Oscar. More information and webinar registration can be found here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6891125727881641474.
BIA/Kelsey defines, organizes and analyzes the multibillion-dollar Local Commerce Universe (LCU) for media, technology companies, brands and agencies competing in today’s multiplatform, interactive local media and marketing arena. LCU, the firm’s proprietary vision for tracking the evolving local marketplace, provides an effective framework for delivering meaningful data-driven analysis, consulting and valuation services, competitive intelligence and state-of-the-industry conferences. Learn more about BIA/Kelsey at http://www.biakelsey.com.
For more information contact: