Guiding Media. Inspiring Innovation. Leading Local.
BIA/Kelsey leads local forward by helping media, technology companies, brands and ad agencies create new opportunities for growth in today’s multiplatform, interactive environment.
We organize, define and analyze changes within the multi-billion dollar Local Commerce Universe (LCU), our unique and comprehensive framework for tracking the evolving marketplace of local advertising and marketing and the companies within and around it.
Our team delivers meaningful data-driven analysis, consulting, valuation services and competitive intelligence to help clients discover the strategic path to their best opportunities.
We are proud to partner with the leading companies in the global local marketplace and to serve as a trusted advisor to startups and influential industry associations.
Learn how we can help you compete and prosper in the expansive and shifting Local Commerce Universe. Request a briefing, attend one of our state-of-the-industry conferences or browse our current research. Let’s get started.
To help our clients lead in local, we deliver proprietary data, analysis and custom consulting services focused on four key areas:
- Evolution of Advertising and Marketing
- Innovation in Mobile, Social, Search and Video
- The Changing Advertiser
- The Emerging Local On-Demand Economy (LODE)
Within each focus area, our goal is to help clients understand what’s going on, anticipate trends and create the most effective strategies to accelerate success.
Services and Products Snapshot
- Business Consulting (Quantifying business potential, strategic planning, go-to-market strategies, partnering)
- Competitive Intelligence (Understanding direct and indirect competition)
- Sales Transformation (Driving digital and mobile revenue)
- Strategic Positioning and Tactical Execution (Defining strategies for branding, thought leadership, product launch)
- Industry Research and Analysis (Examining industry trends, topics, technology, innovation and more)
- Industry Forecasting (Tracking ad spending in local markets and nationwide for top media and business categories)
- Local Competition Reports (Reporting on top local competitors in markets across the U.S.)
- Local Commerce Monitor™ (Surveying what makes small business marketers tick and how they choose to spend their marketing dollars)
- Broadcast Media Database, Custom Research and Publications (Comprehensive data products and FCC intelligence for the TV, radio and newspaper industries)