BIA Advisory Services is the recognized authority for data-centered research, analysis, consulting and valuations for the local media industry. We also offer investment banking services.
Learn how we can help you compete and prosper. Let’s get started!
Our team of industry analysts, data scientists, economists and financial analysts produce nationwide and local market advertising revenue forecasts, digital media examinations and detailed advertiser surveys, along with detailed coverage of critical topics impacting media such as advanced TV, ATSC 3.0, digital platforms and ad fraud.
Browse our current research, learn about our market-level advertising data in our proprietary data platform, BIA ADVantage, and see what’s available in our broadcasting and publishing database, MEDIA Access Pro.
BIA’s experienced valuation staff can help you with independent assessments for banks and investors and allocate the purchase price post acquisition. Our investment banking team can help with your equity and debt funding and/or fairness opinions.
Our clients include business leaders from media and technology companies, brands and agencies who rely on us to identify new opportunities for growth, leverage their value and secure financing in today’s multi-platform, interactive environment.
We are proud to partner with the leading companies in the global local marketplace and to serve as a trusted advisor to startups and influential industry associations.
- BIA ADVantage, data platform delivering local market advertising intelligence
- MEDIA Access Pro, broadcasting and publishing database
- Advertiser Survey, SMB Marketing & Advertising Survey
- Strategic Consulting, services focused on the issues and priorities of developing new and sustainable growth
- Valuations, quality assessments required for their financial projects
- Competitive Intelligence, service designed to help a company stay awareness of competitive threats and opportunities
- Investment Banking, specialized, research-oriented investment bank serving the communications, digital and traditional media industries