Program features 40-plus speakers from locally focused national brands, agencies, media and platforms, with keynotes by Google, Facebook, Kenshoo, Geary LSF, bizHive and PricewaterhouseCoopers
CHANTILLY, Va. (Feb. 10, 2015) – National brands, franchises and multi-location businesses are investing substantial dollars and resources to deploy local digital marketing programs. BIA/Kelsey estimates national brands will spend $50.5 billion on local media this year, growing to $68 billion by 2018. The firm is gathering brand marketing executives, digital agency professionals and local media and marketing leaders at BIA/Kelsey NATIONAL, March 25-27, in Dallas, to explore how national brands are engaging local consumers and driving local revenues with digital strategies and innovative uses of technology.
“The rapid rise of mobile, geotargeting and marketing automation has made it possible for local marketing to scale in unprecedented ways for national brands, franchises and multi-location businesses,” said Peter Krasilovsky, BIA/Kelsey vice president, chief analyst and conference co-chair. “At BIA/Kelsey NATIONAL, we’ll take a close look at how brands, agencies and platform providers are maximizing national-local opportunities, and what it all means for local media companies and marketing solution providers.”
The program features more than 40 industry leaders, including keynotes by Jon Czaja, Director, Small Business (North America), Facebook; Brendon Kraham, Director of Global Mobile Sales and Product Strategy, Google; Daniel Eckert, Managing Director, Emerging Technologies, PricewaterhouseCoopers; Aaron Goldman, Author and CMO, Kenshoo; Karen Traversi Kovaleski, President and CEO, Geary LSF; and Dave Walker, Chairman, bizHive
More than 20 sessions will focus on the local targeting initiatives of national brands, franchises and multi-location businesses, across mobile, social, search, loyalty, video, verticals and more. The case study-centric program features senior execs from every segment of the national-to-local ecosystem, including:
- Brands and Franchises: Brooks Brothers, U-Haul, El Pollo Loco, United Van Lines, Rooms to Go, ServiceMaster and All My Sons Moving & Storage.
- Agencies and Service Providers: YP, Operative, Speakeasy, MomentFeed, Location 3 Media, Advice Interactive Group, MediaVest, Placeable, The Richards Group, LocalBizNOW.com, SOCi and Speakeasy.
- Media Companies: The Weather Company, The Dallas Morning News, The Washington Post, Advance Digital, Cox Target Media/Valpak and TVB.
- Platforms: ReachLocal, Mspark, Netsertive, Yodle, Where2GetIt, Simpli.fi and Thinknear.
Special Programming & Networking Events
BIA/Kelsey NATIONAL will include several unique program elements and networking events designed to showcase the latest trends and innovations in national-to-local while providing attendees the opportunity to interact with the people driving these efforts. Among these special program features are:
- GOLOCAL Awards, celebrating the best local marketing campaigns deployed by brands. Deadline for entries is Friday, Feb. 13. Guidelines and the online entry form are available at http://www.biakelsey.com/National/golocal.asp.
- Dallas Innovator Breakfast at the Dallas Entrepreneur Center’s Addison TreeHouse will kick off Day 1.
- NATIONAL Demos & Drinks session at the end of Day 1 will showcase top local marketing trends and tools that impact brands, franchises and multi-location businesses
- Women LEADING IN LOCAL is an exclusive networking hour for women attendees of the conference.
- Best of Dallas Cocktail Networking Receptions will give attendees a chance to connect with one another and make the rounds of all of the solutions on display in the conference exhibit hall.
Conference sponsors include Infogroup, MatchCraft, Moz, Simpli.fi, SproutLoud, Telmetrics, Where2GetIt, xAd and Yext. Partners for BIA/Kelsey NATIONAL include the Association of Alternative Newsmedia (AAN), Association of Directory Publishers (ADP), Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association (DFW SEM), International Classifieds Media Association (ICMA), Local Site Submit, Location Based Marketing Association (LBMA), Social Media Club of Dallas, Topseos and Visibility Magazine.
For more information about BIA/Kelsey NATIONAL, including the complete agenda, list of speakers and online registration, visit http://www.biakelsey.com/NATIONAL.
BIA/Kelsey advises companies in the local media space through consulting and valuation services, research and forecasts, Custom Advisory Services and conferences. Since 1983 BIA/Kelsey has been a resource to the media, mobile advertising, telecommunications, Yellow Pages and electronic directory markets, as well as to government agencies, law firms and investment companies looking to understand trends and revenue drivers. BIA/Kelsey’s annual conferences draw executives from across industries seeking expert guidance on how companies are finding innovative ways to grow. Additional information is available at http://www.biakelsey.com, on the company’s Local Media Watch blog, Twitter (http://twitter.com/BIAKelsey) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/biakelsey). Stay connected by subscribing to the firm’s bi-monthly newsletter.
For more information contact: