Loyalty & Transactions Insight Report
“Local marketers are making room for loyalty and transaction marketing alongside their traditional focus on advertising. Loyalty and rewards programs, deals, coupons, gift cards and gift certificates are playing major roles in this shift. Together, they'll increasingly gain parity with paid media advertising, such as display ads and contextual search ads.”
PETER KRASILOVSKY, Report Author, VP
and Senior Analyst
The report, "The New Marketplaces: Loyalty & Transaction Marketing," offers an in-depth look at the loyalty and transaction marketing space, including an examination of:
- The investment in the loyalty and transaction marketing sector since 2008
- New revenue streams from transaction marketing
- The role of big data, card linking and point of sale (POS) integration and alternatives
- Privacy and pipeline issues
- The competitive landscape, including a look at key players across primary sector segments, including deals companies, independent loyalty and transaction marketing companies, financial institutions, vertically integrated tech companies, and media companies
The report also answers five key questions:
- Will non-advertising solutions be a major factor in merchant marketing planning and spending?
- Will non-advertising solutions be money saving substitutes for traditional advertising, or will they complement it?
- What channels are best positioned to anchor these new solutions?
- What will be the impact of technology changes on the rate of acceptance?
- Are non-advertising programs effective for local merchants and how will they assess return on investment?
For more findings from the report, click to read report press release and view the Table
of Contents. The report is 35 pages in length and includes 8 figures and tables of supporting data and research from BIA/Kelsey's forecasts and Local Commerce Monitor (LCM) and other top companies.
Companies Included in Report
The cost for this report is $995. You may also purchase the report with a one-hour custom briefing for your business. Contact us today for more details: (800) 331-5086 or email@example.com.