BIA/Kelsey Strategic Advisory Report:
Facebook's Next Chapter: How Much Is the Network Worth Today, and How Can It Recapture Lost Value?
After reporting revenues in its recent quarterly earnings call, Facebook continues to see its stock tumble. Its $38/share launch price has dipped to around $20, accompanied by a relentless scrutiny of the efficacy of its business model.
In this new report, BIA/Kelsey examines the dramatic rise and fall of Facebook and determines if the company has gone from overvalued to undervalued, or is simply misjudged.
Authored in tandem by BIA/Kelsey’s leading social media analyst and financial modeling analyst, this report offers a unique perspective on Facebook, delivering both financial intelligence and strategic projections for the company.
Williams, Social Local Media Program Director, BIA/Kelsey
Jeanne Dattilo, Manager, Media Valuations, BIA/Kelsey
The report covers the following topics:
Click to download the report now.
- Facebook's current equity value, as determined by BIA/Kelsey, compared to its market capitalization and our previous pre-IPO value assessment
- Examination of Facebook's biggest growth drivers, including ad networks (both desktop and mobile), mobile monetization and payments expansion beyond gaming
- Implications for collaborating or competing with Facebook in the marketplace
- The effect of Facebook's business performance on the digital and social media ecosystems
- Opportunity assessment for investors, startups and developers considering an entry into social media
Who Should Download This Report and Why
- Media, agencies, brands, vendors, social networks and anyone whose market position may be impacted - either positively or negatively - by Facebook's business value and growth initiatives.
- Media, agencies and resellers that must evaluate the growth opportunities and competitive threats that Facebook introduces into the local marketplace across advertising, marketing, services and commerce.
- Developers and vendors in the social media ecosystem that seek to collaborate with Facebook and need to understand how its evolving business objectives will affect existing or future network relationships.
- Market observers curious if Facebook can leverage its massive user base, rich engagement and deep audience data to build a transformative social business.
Click to dowload the report now.
Stay Tuned: More Upcoming Strategic and Financial Advisory Reports
In the months ahead, BIA/Kelsey will publish a series of reports that track and analyze M&A activity and trends across interactive local media, from social to mobile to video. They will showcase digital sectors that are commanding the attention of investors and the broader marketplace and examine the dynamics of trending markets.
The goal of these reports is to aid investors/entrepreneurs in identifying white space opportunities, identifying benchmarking key competitors and sharpening go-to-market strategies.
Join Our Mailing List: We invite you to join our mailing list so we can notify you when they are published. Click now to join.