LEADING IN LOCAL The 'Gold Standard' Conference Series for the Interactive Local Media Community
LEADING IN LOCAL: The National Impact, gathered more than 400 local
interactive media leaders in Boston, March 18-20, to zero in on how
local has evolved as an important channel for small businesses and
national players who are targeting locally.
The conference showcased the success of companies from across the local media arena, including industry leaders Google, Foursquare, Dex One, AOL/Patch.com, Cars.com, AutoTrader, Hearst Newspapers, LivingSocial, NPR, Gatehouse Ventures and others.
This conference was also about the culture of innovation that is transforming "local" media – everything from native advertising to mobile services. Two special sessions highlighted the innovation at the local level.
- Keynote by HubSpot CEO Brian Halligan. Halligan's motto is "create marketing that people love."
- Entrepreneur David S. Kidder, who will
present top lessons from his new bestseller, The Statup Playbook.
Even if you were not among those who came to Boston for LEADING IN LOCAL, you can still soak up much of the knowledge, ideas and tremendous energy that emanated from the stage and exhibit hall, and throughout the hallways.
- Check out the session blogs posted by the BIA/Kelsey team of analysts throughout the conference on our Local Media Watch blog.
- Visit our photostream on Flickr for images of speakers, sponsors and attendees.
- Access session videos and speaker presentations. Order the video today.
Explore all the sessions and great speakers from LEADING IN LOCAL: The National Impact.
Purchase access to the conference video now and hear from industry leaders from Google, Foursquare, DexOne, AOL/Patch.com, Cars.com, AutoTrader, Hearst Newspapers, LivingSocial, NPR, Gatehouse Ventures and others. Get Video
March 18-20, 2013
Westin Copley Place
10 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116