Cutting-Edge Research and Analysis of the Geolocal Advertising Opportunity
Mobile Local Media (MLM) is a continuous advisory service (CAS) that focuses on mobile as a critical and key driver in the overall transformation of the advertising industry. MLM CAS clients have ongoing direct access to research, expert analysis, market intelligence and networking opportunities that give them a competitive advantage in the converging mobile, search-based marketing, online directories and local media space.
Top 10 Predictions for Local Media in 2013
BIA/Kelsey analysts discuss the events and activities that will have the biggest effect on the local media industry this year. PDF
The increase in consumer adoption of smartphones and mobile search is driving many local media players to experiment with mobile content and advertising as a component of the local media offering.
BIA/Kelsey's Mobile Local Media advisory service is designed for companies that have a stake in the emerging mobile local marketing opportunity.
MLM provides research and analysis of the geolocal advertising opportunity, including content, delivery (bandwidth and access device) and advertiser adoption. The program provides important insights and guidance on emerging trends, best practices, and product development in the geotargeted search and advertising space.
The MLM Competitive Advantage
Mobile Local Media provides important insights and guidance on emerging trends, best practices, and product development in the geotargeted search and advertising space. MLM clients gain a competitive advantage from:
- Continuous Advisory Services: Benefit from a focus on mobile
platforms and technologies. Leverage ongoing analysis and insight
into the fast-changing local mobile space to identify new business
opportunities and technology solutions. Make intelligent investment
decisions by tapping into expert analyses of M&A opportunities in
- Analyst Access: Access to the top local search and mobile local analysts with ties to traditional media and leading online companies enables you to extend your internal M&A and product development team's intellectual assets to create a reliable vision of the future.
- Focused Coverage: Helping you understand the mobile local opportunity. Coverage includes mobile ads, coupons, mapping, video, radio, gaming, social networks, geolocation, location check-in services, mobile search and SEM, pay-per-call marketing, brand advertising, mobile ad networks, premium local content, device and platform evolution, app development, mobile Web site (HTML5) development, SMS, voice search, augmented reality, traditional media, and cross-media integration.
- Proprietary Research: Studying the shifting patterns of advertisers and users of mobile devices, geolocal content and buying information.
Who Subscribes to Mobile Local Media?
Mobile Local Media brings together BIA/Kelsey's expertise in interactive local media, traditional media, the mobile Web and content delivery, providing essential guidance to a range of industry segments, such as:
- Local media companies
- Mobile carriers
- Mobile handset developers
- Mobile application developers
- Search engines
- Directory publishers
- Advertising agencies / ad buyers / recommenders
- Intermediaries / resellers
- Individual advertisers
- Mobile sector investors